I like genuine pen-pal around the world.... i am from india

Author Subject: I like genuine pen-pal around the world.... i am from india
Srini Posted At 22:30:42 01/05/2008
Dear friends,
iam learner of russian, im from south india, the great social cultured territory and hospitality, if you are social and broad minded pls write me.
clara Re: I like genuine pen-pal around the world.... i am from india (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 14:03:28 01/09/2008

clarajones224@yahoo.com

Hello,
How are you,hope you are doing well,am clara a lovely girl,and i drop at your profile, and i love what i saw there,i beleive we can get aquainted,so if it interests you,pls reach me back here okay for further communications okay.i stop here awaiting your respond.
Regards,
Ms clara
clarajones224@yahoo.com
Please contact me direct to my email address for me to send my picture and further communications
John Foray Gondor Re: I like genuine pen-pal around the world.... i am from Gambia (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 13:10:24 06/21/2008

Have read your mail,am happy to meet you on the net.My name is John Foray.Gondor,am living in Gambia,am looking for some one who can be my true friend.are hope you will be the one that are was looking for.bye for now.have a good day.your John.Foray.Gondor
John Foray Gondor Re: I like genuine pen-pal around the world.... i am from Gambia (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 13:11:16 06/21/2008

I Have read your mail,am happy to meet you on the net.My name is John Foray.Gondor,am living in Gambia,am looking for some one who can be my true friend.are hope you will be the one that are was looking for.bye for now.have a good day.your John.Foray.Gondor

Post Reply:
Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
© Ziegler & Partner GmbH, Moscow, Tel./Fax 007 / 095 939 09 80
Last updated May 22, 2004. © info@studyrussian.com

Baraban.Com - Bay Area Russian American Banner Affiliates Network
Russian American Banner Affiliates Network