Russian Etiquette in Nizhny Novgorod

Author Subject: Russian Etiquette in Nizhny Novgorod
Troy Posted At 15:03:41 06/23/2006
I am an American who presently lives in Germany. I have several Russian friends who work here in Germany and through them I have meant a very wonderful woman. I must say that getting to know each other happened during a chance meeting and nothing either of us expected. Not as is the case with many Americans I know. I am now traveling to Nizhny Novgorod to see her and would like to know what would be considered an appropriate present for our situation. We are in the early stages of a romantic relationship. This being the case I don’t want to give something generic, but I also don’t want something that says lets get married.
Any other advice that would be considered common sense in Russian society would also be appreciated.
Thank you for your time, Troy
Jeremy Re: Russian Etiquette in Nizhny Novgorod (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 16:48:43 01/02/2007

Hi, I am an American who is going to meet a girl from the Ukraine here in the U.S. I'm not sure what some of the proper etiquettes are for a girl who is from here. I have been writing to her for several months, and talking about a future together. She will be coming to stay with me here in the U.S., any help you would be for me would be greatly apprieciated. Thank you for your time, Jeremy.
lilian hello Dear One (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 06:45:42 08/08/2007

hello Dear One
how are you today, i guess that you are feeling fine.my name is lilian i
am 23 years old girl, Bit was very great when i got your profiles today
at(studyrussian.com) and i felt a great interested on you which really
gave me a nice pleasure to communicate with you if you will have the same
feelings with me, here is my email address where you can contact me for
easiest communication (lilianlove200@yahoo.com) i wish you best
of all of good luck and have a nice day as i am waiting to hear from
you soonest.yours lovely one lilian.
clara Re: Russian Etiquette in Nizhny Novgorod (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 15:07:06 01/09/2008

clarajones224@yahoo.com

Hello,
How are you,hope you are doing well,am clara a lovely girl,and i drop at your profile, and i love what i saw there,i beleive we can get aquainted,so if it interests you,pls reach me back here okay for further communications okay.i stop here awaiting your respond.
Regards,
Ms clara
clarajones224@yahoo.com
Please contact me direct to my email address for me to send my picture and further communications

Post Reply:
Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
© Ziegler & Partner GmbH, Moscow, Tel./Fax 007 / 095 939 09 80
Last updated May 22, 2004. © info@studyrussian.com

Baraban.Com - Bay Area Russian American Banner Affiliates Network
Russian American Banner Affiliates Network