Odessa, Ukraine, Rent apartments/condos/flats/studios

Author Subject: Odessa, Ukraine, Rent apartments/condos/flats/studios
Matthew Posted At 09:16:12 06/21/2006
Why pay agents fees? Apartments/condos/flats/studios/houses for long or short-term rent available in the centre of Odessa direct from the owner.
www.odessarentaflat.com (Odessa Rent a Flat) and www.apartmentsodessa.com (Apartments Odessa) are owned by an Irishman Matt who has lived in Odessa for some years.
You pay no agents fees. All apartments/condos/flats/houses/studios you rent have recently been renovated to a high standard and come with,Multi Channel Cable TV,Music System with CD Player,Air Conditioning,Fully Equiped Kitchens etc etc.Add to this a very personal service from Matt the
owner and you have a great all round deal. Prices start from $35 per day and are fully inclusive.
Contact us: Matt
info@odessarentaflat.com
Tel : +380 48 787 0 111; +380 48 787 3 444
Nick Re: Odessa, Ukraine, Rent apartments/condos/flats/studios (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 09:21:36 06/21/2006

Hi! I'd like to visit Odessa and need an apartment in the center. Please give me an advice..
Mike Burrows Re: Odessa, Ukraine, Rent apartments/condos/flats/studios (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 11:10:58 06/22/2006

Just spent two weeks in Odessa. Had a great time. Got a great deal on an apartment in the centre of town from a company called OdessaRentAFlat.com run an Irish guy called Matt.

Just spent two weeks in Odessa. Had a great time. Got a great deal on an apartment in the centre of town from a company called Odessa RentaFlat run an Irish guy called Matt. If someone is interested to know their website & phone No, please reply to me
janeseymore09092 Just posting (Currently 7 replies)
Posted At 11:44:42 01/20/2007

just posting
just posting

sagepowder Wholesale Distributor (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 18:50:20 01/22/2007

You wont believe this, I got in my car today and the temp said -6 degrees!

so yeah that is exteremely cold and I freezed my @$$ off going to my car
lussigagas 300 Spartans movie (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 09:07:17 03/28/2007

300 is a great movie full of visual effects and graphics which made it different and much better.
Acting was great, director did a wonderful job and chose great actors, full of action, and it is based on a true story.

Post Reply:
Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
© Ziegler & Partner GmbH, Moscow, Tel./Fax 007 / 095 939 09 80
Last updated May 22, 2004. © info@studyrussian.com

Baraban.Com - Bay Area Russian American Banner Affiliates Network
Russian American Banner Affiliates Network