moscow private tour guide

Author Subject: moscow private tour guide
daria Posted At 04:41:42 09/11/2006
. If you are traveling to Moscow and you need someone to be with you as a tour guide or translator you are in the right place. Hello dear tourists! my name is Daria i will be glad to invite you to Moscow and be your personal tour guide. I will be happy to guide you in the city and take you to the most popular tourist places of Moscow .Tell you many things about history of the city and places. I will do my best to make your stay in Moscow interesting and unforgettable contact me on nesterovskayadaria@rambler.ru or icq 220544596
oksana Interpreter/guide /personal assistant in Ukraine and Russia (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 16:39:38 01/29/2008

Professional interpreter and personal assistant in Ukraine and Russia. Business meetings, trade fairs, office representative.
Access to database of Ukrainian and Russian marriage websites.
Please contact directly:
oksana.ukraine@yahoo.com
and find out more information at:
www.kievinterpreter.cim.ua
oksana Interpreter/guide /personal assistant in Ukraine and Russia (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 16:40:02 01/29/2008

Professional interpreter and personal assistant in Ukraine and Russia. Business meetings, trade fairs, office representative.
Please contact directly:
oksana.ukraine@yahoo.com
www.kievinterpreter.com.ua
Oksana Interpreter/guide/personal assistant in Ukraine and Russia (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 16:41:10 01/29/2008

Please contact directly:
oksana.ukraine@yahoo.com
www.kievinterpreter.com.ua

Post Reply:
Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
© Ziegler & Partner GmbH, Moscow, Tel./Fax 007 / 095 939 09 80
Last updated May 22, 2004. © info@studyrussian.com

Baraban.Com - Bay Area Russian American Banner Affiliates Network
Russian American Banner Affiliates Network