1000+ private tour guides,interpreters ,assistants in china

Author Subject: 1000+ private tour guides,interpreters ,assistants in china
freeiva Posted At 02:50:30 09/16/2006
Freeiva.com
-- SAVE YOUR MONEY, SAVE YOUR TIME, PUT YOU FIRST!
-- BIG ENOUGH TO MEET YOUR NEEDS & SMALL ENOUGH TO CARE!

1000+ interpreters,local assistants and guides with photos & profile to meet your travel and business in shanghai, beijing, guangzhou, shenzhen...china.

Email: info@freeiva.com

About Us
---------------
The world is shrinking and the Chinese market is now open to all, whether your a buyer, seller or just visiting China to see what's happening, Freeiva's IVA (Int'l Valuable Assistant) service will help make your trip a profitable and very enjoyable one. All of our IVA can act as your tour guides, personal secretaries, interpreter/translators, personal companion and more ... to help you to be better prepared, save valuable time, make your stay in China more comfortable, overcome the language barrier and bridge the cultural gap.

Freeiva service covers 23 cities of China ( including Shanghai, Beijing, Guangzhou, Chengdu, Shenzhen, Yiwu, Hangzhou, Nanjing ...)
Becky Quan Re: 1000+ private tour guides,interpreters ,assistants in china (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 12:10:36 09/19/2007

My family and I (4 of us) are on an 18-day tour of China ending in Guangzhou November 5, 2007. We are extending our stay for 4 days. We would like to spend 3 days visiting Guangzhou and the surrounding cities. The fourth day (November 9, 2007) we will be visiting friends in Guangzhou. Can you recommend an experienced Cantonese speaking tour guide for us? I have collected the places I want to visit through difference websites and friends. When you put me in touch with the tour guide, I will discuss the details with him or her. I need an answer as soon as possible. I am leaving the United States October 19 to start the tour. I like to take care of everything before I leave. The tour guide must speak Cantonese. You can call me 916-363-8296 (United States) between 9 p.m. to 10 p.m., San Francisco time. Thank you very much.

Post Reply:
Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
© Ziegler & Partner GmbH, Moscow, Tel./Fax 007 / 095 939 09 80
Last updated May 22, 2004. © info@studyrussian.com

Baraban.Com - Bay Area Russian American Banner Affiliates Network
Russian American Banner Affiliates Network