Apartments for rent in Kiev, Odessa, Sevastopol, Yalta, Simferopol

Author Subject: Apartments for rent in Kiev, Odessa, Sevastopol, Yalta, Simferopol
apartmentsinukraine.com Posted At 09:38:20 09/29/2006
Apartments for daily rent in Kiev, Odessa, Sevastopol, Yalta and Simferopol from $35
at www.apartmentsinukraine.com
Alex Re: Apartments for rent in Kiev, Odessa, Sevastopol, Yalta, Simferopol (Currently 1 replies)
Posted At 08:06:18 10/03/2006

Hello,
I am from Italy and I am planning to come Odessa in October 15 for a week to meet with a girl. I want to rent a nice apartment close to the center. I would be grateful to you for your assistance.
Regards,
Federico
James Gilliam Re: Apartments for rent in Kiev, Odessa, Sevastopol, Yalta, Simferopol (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 13:03:56 11/07/2006

Hello, I am planning on coming to simferopol on december 28th for 1 month.. I need a nice apartment that can be affordable for a college student. I would like one near the center. Thanks for any help if applicable.
James
rugena Re: Apartments for rent in Kiev, Odessa, Sevastopol, Yalta, Simferopol (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 06:40:15 11/09/2006

Hello James,
I can find you a nice 2-room apartment near the center for $500/month
If this price suits you please email me back.
Regards,
Rugena
Markku Aittamaki Re: Apartments for rent in Kiev, Odessa, Sevastopol, Yalta, Simferopol (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 12:15:54 04/10/2007

Hello! I´m planning on coming to Yalta on june 5th for 8th july. I would need an apartment quite near the center. Many thanks for your help!!

Markku
KenMarshall Where to Improve credit score (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 22:46:45 04/27/2007

Thanks for helping
planeta service Re: Apartments for rent in Kiev, Odessa, Sevastopol, Yalta, Simferopol (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 02:17:44 06/12/2007

APARTMENTS FOR RENT, SEVASTOPOL

PLANETA SERVICE guarantees you the quality and comfort!

Get your accommodation in Sevastopol!.
www.planetaservice.com.ua

Comfortable fully equipped apartments for rent in Sevastopol in the very city center. We have a big database of apartments that would suit you when you are in Sevastopol for pleasure or on business.

All our apartments are situated only minutes away from the main Sevastopol sights, theatres, museums, restaurants, markets, nightclubs.

Your own apartment is an affordable and comfortable alternative to hotels; it provides you greater independence and comfort. Besides, it's cheaper than staying in a hotel.

Every apartment has its own stile, while modern furniture and accessories underline its elegance. The apartments are furnished and fully equipped with all the necessary things to afford pleasure from living in our apartments: bedding, blankets, towels, kitchen equipment, completed with free hotel service and extra options, TV, etc.

Planeta Service is perfect choice of place to stay, and obtain a desirable service, will save your money, and you will be able to enjoy the real Sevastopol life with all its wonderful sites!
Faksasces Software for business (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 04:16:27 06/29/2007

Hello
Subj|Please reccomend me sites of accounting software|Where I can buying accounting software packages?

Tnx

Haibboria Acne teratment (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 02:04:46 07/01/2007

Hi all!
Which are the best acne treatment?

Tnx

Post Reply:
Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
© Ziegler & Partner GmbH, Moscow, Tel./Fax 007 / 095 939 09 80
Last updated May 22, 2004. © info@studyrussian.com

Baraban.Com - Bay Area Russian American Banner Affiliates Network
Russian American Banner Affiliates Network