Odessa Ukraine apartments for rent / flats, accommodations

Author Subject: Odessa Ukraine apartments for rent / flats, accommodations
Matt Posted At 08:24:54 03/10/2006
Hi. Welcome to Odessa Ukraine. My name is Matt ex of Dublin and London, the owner of OdessaRentaFlat.

For those planning a visit to this beautiful city we offer a wide range of modern serviced apartments in the heart of the centre, at very affordable prices. Long or short term, luxury or economy, we have an apartment to suit. In addition as part of our special personal service, we provide a complete range of services such as, interpreters, guides, tours and excursions in and outside of Odessa, free courtesy pick up from the airport, phone and laptop rental etc etc. So, for a great apartment and a worry free stay, why not contact us at: www.OdessaRentAFlat.com,
tel. 00380 48 787-0-111,
e-mail: info@odessarentaflat.com
Blank http://enxsea.batcave.net/return-address-label.html (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 20:27:32 06/11/2006

Looks good

Peter Morgan Re: Odessa Ukraine apartments for rent / flats, accommodations (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 05:48:25 06/27/2006

Looking for a apartment in Odessa from the 6th August leaving on the morning of the 18th August (12 days). I am looking for something nice and clean and around 435 - $45 dollars a day. Also I would like the location to be central. Can you quote me for a phone as well. Also do you pick -up and return from the airport?

Peter Morgan
Oxford UK
Legalazie Happy New Year!!! (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 06:26:18 01/01/2007

Happy New Year!!!
Good luck in 2007!!!
Don John Re: Odessa Ukraine apartments for rent / flats, accommodations (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 07:49:57 02/14/2007

Hi Matt
It's that time of year again.
Looking to stay 3 nights March 10-12 Sat-Mon returning Tues.
Can you let me know asap
Regards Don

Post Reply:
Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
© Ziegler & Partner GmbH, Moscow, Tel./Fax 007 / 095 939 09 80
Last updated May 22, 2004. © info@studyrussian.com

Baraban.Com - Bay Area Russian American Banner Affiliates Network
Russian American Banner Affiliates Network