Odessa Ukraine apartments for rent / flats, condos, accommodations

Author Subject: Odessa Ukraine apartments for rent / flats, condos, accommodations
Odessa Rent A Flat Posted At 02:48:36 04/20/2006
Hi. Welcome to Odessa Ukraine. My name is Matt ex of Dublin and London, the owner of OdessaRentaFlat.

For those planning a visit to this beautiful city we offer a wide range of modern serviced apartments in the heart of the centre, at very affordable prices. Long or short term, luxury or economy, we have an apartment to suit. In addition as part of our special personal service, we provide a complete range of services such as, interpreters, guides, tours and excursions in and outside of Odessa, free courtesy pick up from the airport, phone and laptop rental etc etc. So, for a great apartment and a worry free stay, why not contact us at: www.OdessaRentAFlat.com,
tel. 00380 48 787-0-111,
e-mail: info@odessarentaflat.com
Duncan Re: Odessa Ukraine apartments for rent / flats, condos, accommodations (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 04:40:34 05/18/2006

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you and your staff for all your support. I had a great time in Odessa and I would certainly recommend you to anyone I know who may be planning a holiday in Odessa.
Thanks, Duncan
Lenin http://osksea.h.fc2.com/verizon-e-mail.html (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 19:31:42 06/11/2006

This site is awesome, well done, thanks for all

Legalazie Happy New Year!!! (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 06:22:45 01/01/2007

Happy New Year!!!
Good luck in 2007!!!
ewhebi saddf alf (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 17:21:40 04/25/2007

saddf alf 0
megecu unsecure dredit cards (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 13:31:51 05/04/2007

unsecure dredit cards i
nivriy citgo preferred platinum visa card (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 13:36:22 05/04/2007

citgo preferred platinum visa card d
Odessa rent apartments Re: Odessa Ukraine apartments for rent / flats, condos, accommodations (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 02:59:00 05/10/2007

If during your travel to Ukraine you are planning to visit Odessa we will be glad to propose you comfortable daily accommodation in the best apartments offered for rent in our city. We offer you to take a close look at photos of apartments on our site.
www.odessarentapartments.com
http://www.odessarentapartments.com http://www.odessarentapartments.com (Currently 0 replies)
Posted At 03:00:58 05/10/2007

If during your travel to Ukraine you are planning to visit Odessa we will be glad to propose you comfortable daily accommodation in the best apartments offered for rent in our city. We offer you to take a close look at photos of apartments on our site.
www.odessarentapartments.com

Post Reply:
Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
© Ziegler & Partner GmbH, Moscow, Tel./Fax 007 / 095 939 09 80
Last updated May 22, 2004. © info@studyrussian.com

Baraban.Com - Bay Area Russian American Banner Affiliates Network
Russian American Banner Affiliates Network